Join Our Team!
As a local business we are here to serve our community. We offer...
Benefits… including 401K/Simple IRA w/ company match, health insurance program and PTO (paid time off)…
See Available Job Positions and Apply Below:
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
(included but not limited to the following)
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about
other products and services.
• Manage and maintain customer records by updating account information in agency management system.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the
problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or
adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Processes new policy applications.
• Processes customer policy changes.
• Recommends potential products or services by collecting customer information and analyzing customer
• Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Assist receptionist and/or office with answering phones with a courteous and friendly attitude.
• Assist in completion of projects as assigned.
Customer Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills,
Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking
CSR Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience. Requires a general agent’s license.
Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Client Relationships,
People Skills, Product Knowledge, General Math Skills, Organization, Dependability, Statistical Analysis.